Hiring For OP Based Position (Job Description Attached)

Steven Hildreth s_p_hildreth at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 28 13:24:25 CDT 2002

Hi,

Hoping that I can find a Linux experienced person to fill this position
with, it is part time (25 to 30 hours weekly) and between $10 - $13
hourly.

We currently use Linux for all our production servers in the US, and we
are moving forward with Desktop installations - so Linux experience is
very important to me.

Omnidox has 13 offices throughout the US and an office in
StVincent/Grenadines, our corporate office is located at 6866 W 153rd
St, Overland Park, KS, 66223.

Thanks for your time! I hope this is not considered off topic, if so my
apologies.

Regards,
Steven Hildreth
National Director of Information Technologies
913-239-9700 x 21
Omnidox; http:www.omnidox.com
"Perfect Document, Perfect Timing"