New MP3 License Terms Demand /home/hald/bin/make-mbox.bash.75 Per Decoder

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Wed Aug 28 02:12:58 CDT 2002

OK, let's see now, 75 cents to license a decoder that I will never use,
because I find most of the terms attached to usage of MP3 to be morally
objectionable, hmmmm, not too tough a call there - they - and the
RIAA/MPAA a$$holes they want to be like can go $crew themselves.

Pardon the profanity, but I get so tired of the rape your customers
attitude associated with the entertainment industry that I just choose
to do without it as much as possible.

Don't use it, don't need it, don't miss it!  Why pay for it?