*.alb files?

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Aug 27 20:15:22 CDT 2002

Yes. The answer is to tell your son to stop sending you *.alb files and
send something that is dependent on having the software he used to load
them. There are multiple competing software programs using the .alb file
extension and they all have different formats. Because .alb is NOT a
standard file format. I know this doesn't help you, but people need to
have a basic understanding of what they are doing if they are going to
use a computer.

$0.02,
Brian