How to write more effective e-mail

Duane Attaway dattaway at attaway.net
Tue Aug 27 19:34:46 CDT 2002

Good recommendations.  I enjoy the challenge of solving any problem,
regardless of how its written.  If a few minutes relating my experience
can save hours of someone else's time, its all worth it to me.  Helping
other people is much more rewarding than wasting my time making stupid
jokes on IRC.

My only request is that email be in ascii.  There are a very few cases
where something needs formatting, but I prefer plain old boring text.
Plain text using my default fonts are the easiest for me to read.

I wish there were more questions.  I can answer them all day and not get
tired.  Send them directly to me if you think the list would be
overwhelmed.

Challenge me with the best questions.  Except for gnome and kde.  I'm not
smart when it comes to gui questions.  Windows stumps me.  Its the kernel,
utilities, and hardware driver type questions I love.