LugList - sorry to bug you... (fwd)

mike neuliep mike at marauder.illiana.net
Tue Aug 27 15:29:33 CDT 2002

I banned all of swbell.net because their security administrator wasn't doing
anything about a serious spam situation that was flooding the kclug server with
hundreds of 2.2 meg e-mails  a day.  We had contacted them about the situation
over a dozen times and they were totally unresponsive.  I hate to be a dork
but swbell users should complain to swbell that ISPs are blocking them because
they are not enforcing their own acceptable use policy.  For the time being,
this user may want to get a free yahoo or hotmail account.  Hope this helps.

	Mike Neuliep
	spam and bandwidth nazi
	mike at illiana.net