KVM Switches

Rusty kujayhawkbb at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 27 13:29:20 CDT 2002

This one looks great...and when you consider the cables are included,
its not a bad price. Their description (read: propaganda) makes it
sound "perfect". If I can scrounge up the $$ I'll get one. It'll save
space and cost to get my old crappy systems back into some limited
service!

Thanks for the info..
rb