off topic

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Mon Aug 26 15:21:21 CDT 2002

It shouldn't be hard to make but in my experience costs more to make a
good one than it's worth.

Also I caution you against buying anything from Tiger Direct. I worked
there for quite some time and sort-of-kinda knew the owner socially (he
was a friend of my inlaws so got invited to some of the same parties I
did..) and I wouldn't trust them to sell me a box of crayons.