wysiwyg editors...

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Sun Aug 25 18:00:34 CDT 2002

Bluefish is great, it is a GUI based HTML editor, but it is not WYSIWYG.
  It does however, have a a way to execute an external viewer that does
seem to work.  I usually just keep Mozilla/netscape open and refresh
after a save to see what is what.

It does have a lot of really great features, and I use it all the time now.