wysiwyg editors...

Jim Herrmann JimH at ItDepends.com
Sun Aug 25 17:30:48 CDT 2002

Bluefish isn't wysiwyg.  It's a very good sorce editor, and I use it mostly.
If you want wysiwyg, try Mozilla's editor.  It's pretty good at that, and it
also let's you view and edit the source.  It's one page at a time, but that's
usually how you need to edit anyway.  Mozilla doesn't do forms.  :-(

I can't wait until IBM ports Webspehere Studio to Linux.  It has a kick ass
editor for Windows.  Actually I think that is becoming part of Eclipse, but I
haven't figured out exactly where.  I need to find time to look into that.

Anyway, HTH,
Jim Herrmann