Ziff Davis slamming the RIAA now?

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Fri Aug 23 12:30:13 CDT 2002

This is a battle we can win now without firing a shot or killing anyone.
  (In my opinion, a few less lawyers here and there would be a GOOD
thing!)

If we just stop buying CD, DVD and Tapes for a few months, these
companies would wind up on the ropes and their rabid dog lawyers would
be on the street.

A lot of the artists would go independent, so we would still be able to
support them and enjoy music.  We would actually be HELPING them get out
from under the iron boot of the music labels oppression.

Consider it a type of open-source movement for the music industry.