Thanx and how about a job?

Mark Hutchings desynergy at onebox.com
Wed Aug 21 14:31:51 CDT 2002

Honestly, I never got a "real" answer.  I'm pretty sure Verisign goofed
up somewhere where on how my domain was handled.  The lady from ICANN
even wondered why Verisign had the domain this long without releasing
it.  But in the end, when I got a call saying it will be released and
then registered for 1 year under my name with DomainPeople.Com (I've
never even heard of DomainPeople), at the time I was in a meeting and
at the same time super happy, I couldnt really get into details on why
it came down to this.  (I dont mix my company's problems when at a client's
site.)

When I did a WHOIS on DomainPeople's site, it does show my information
for being the registered domain holder, but Network Solutions or my name
servers havent synced up with the new info yet.

--
Mark Hutchings
desynergy at onebox.com - email