GUI based scp 1

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Tue Aug 20 05:05:46 CDT 2002

On Mon, 19 Aug 2002, Hanasaki JiJi wrote:

> Anyone know of a GUI based tool to do scp?

VanDyke (makers of SecureCRT) have another product, SecureFX that does
this.  (On Windows - if that's what you wanted.)
D.

--
| Dustin Decker                     |
| http://www.dustindecker.com | "It is by the fortune of God that, in   |
| Moon-Lite Computing         | his country, we have three benefits:    |
| 913.579.7117                | freedom of speech, freedom of thought,  |
*-----------------------------| and the wisdom never to use either."    |
                              |		-- Mark Twain                   |