Uninstall/Reformat HD

Tia Haenni thaenni at kc.rr.com
Mon Aug 19 21:51:41 CDT 2002

OK, I was waiting for an email like this. Ha ha. Yeah, I know it sounds
like I need counseling for wiping out a Linux distro and formatting it
for windoze. I have a good excuse, you see I am a work at home
programmer and I need to set up a testing environment similar to that of
a production system, which happens to be W2k Server. Since I do not use
the HD that Red Hat was on very much and I needed the disk space, and I
am out of drive bays on the box, I decided to give the darn thing back
to Windoze. Fear not, I have another box with a suitable HD that I can
load a Linux distro on. Hey, maybe I will bring it to the next meeting
and you can help me get it installed. :-)

Tia