Uninstall/Reformat HD

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Mon Aug 19 14:56:05 CDT 2002

On Mon, 19 Aug 2002, Tia Haenni wrote:

> Hey everyone, I need to uninstall a RedHat 7.2 distro and reformat the
> HD for Windows. The box is a dual boot with Win 2k Pro. Can someone help
> me out? Thanks,

Although I don't recommend this course of action, I can see it as being
necessary.  If you're only going to have Windows 2000 on the machine,
boot from the CD and do a regular install.  The Microsloth folks will be
more than happy to whipe Linux off for you.
Dustin

--
| Dustin Decker                     |
| http://www.dustindecker.com | "They that can give up liberty to       |
| Moon-Lite Computing         |  obtain a little temporary safety       |
| 913.579.7117                |  deserve neither liberty nor safety."   |
                              |  -- Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)       |