Content Management for Linux Users

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Fri Aug 16 20:12:05 CDT 2002

At 03:17 PM 8/16/02 -0700, DCT Jared Smith wrote:
>On Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:27:23 -0700, Chris Good wrote:
>>I'm writing to you as the head of the local Linux user group.
>
>Is there such a critter?

To the best of my knowledge we're just a free-floating entity . . . no real
structure other than a basic implied one.

On to the subject of that CMS "spam", I've been hunting for a good web
browser based WYSIWYG editor for the Linux/Windows/etc... side of things
for a while.  I've found several $$$$ ones that claim IE/Netscape
compatibility but they're out of my budget range for right now.  I've found
a pretty good one, but it's IE based and really hacks the HTML.  I would
love to see one that worked across Mozilla/Opera/IE/Netscape . . . maybe
I'm dreaming.  Anyone else have any opinions or work in this area?

-- Bradley Miller