beginner C++

Marvin [GodfatherofSoul] Bellamy mbellamy at kc.rr.com
Fri Aug 16 00:34:53 CDT 2002

Thanks for the input guys.  I'm pretty excited about finally getting
started with C (besides a tutorial I went through years ago).  All of
these libraries that I've been installing to get programs working, and I
never knew a damned thing about what they were :)  BTW, I'll probably
stick with C++ since I'm used to coding OOP.