Verisign woes

mike neuliep mike at marauder.illiana.net
Thu Aug 15 14:22:09 CDT 2002

The only business I'll do with Verisign is to move my customer's domains
from there to Bulk Register.  While BR isn't the cheapest game out there
(12/year) their domain management interface is AWESOME and easy to
use.  Also if you have ever called their tech support, you always get a
human on the second or third ring -- but not just any human -- but a
knowledgable human whom speaks english.  They're totally no
hassle.  Verisign on the other hand is all about raking in the cash and
then raking in the coals onto their customers.

Just my two cents worth.

	Mike