Qualified candidates needed, please refer

mgoins at kcp.com mgoins at kcp.com
Wed Aug 14 17:15:55 CDT 2002

----- Forwarded by Michael Goins/ASFMT on 08/14/02 12:29 PM -----

                    ewagoner at tripl

                    ei.com               To:     PS_Consultants_-_Omaha at triplei.com,
PS_Consultants_-_St._Louis at triplei.com,
                                          delrose.currie at firstdatacorp.com,
jayendra.pawar at fistdatacorp.com, ebank at programmer.net
                    08/14/02 10:29       cc:     mwingard at triplei.com, jorpin at triplei.com,
blee at triplei.com
                    AM                   Subject:     Qualified candidates needed, please refer

Triple-I is currently conducting a search for qualified candidates for some
of
our urgent positions.  See details below.   Please take a close look at the
locations & requirements and let me know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE if you have
any
friends or past-coworkers that might be a fit for any of these positions.
If
so, I would need their name, a copy of their resume, their email address,
phone
number, etc.  We will in turn, contact them to gather additional
information.
These are immediate needs, so please forward resumes on as quickly as
possible.

NOTE:  When referring candidates, please make sure that their background
and
experience fit the REQUIRED skill sets.

1)  Our Omaha office is currently conducting a search for 4 contractors for
possible three to six month plus (possible Contract To Hire) project for a
client located in Omaha, NE.  These positions are scheduled to be filled as
early as Monday, August 19, 2002

Title of Position:  C# developer with .Net and COM experience
Required Skills: This person needs to have a minimum of 6 months with
actual
development in C#.

1.  Interop Services Development
2.  Enterprise Services Development
3.  Team development experience
4.  Messaging/Queuing

Additional skills desired:   HIPAA transaction knowledge, Heath Insurance
experience, team development environment, SQL server experience, ability to
work
from detailed specifications.

2)  Our Omaha office is also conducting a search for a contractor for a 6
month
(possible Contract To Hire) position for another client located in Omaha,
NE.
Title of Position:  Lead Java Architect
Project Description:
Leads the effort to develop and maintain an overall applications
architecture
for software applications, which tie into various Railroad business
processes.
Provides all aspects of application architecture and for the architectural
effectiveness and soundness of the end components delivered within software
applications. Works with and guides Project Architects on specific
development
teams in defining or enhancing architectures for software applications.
Performs
as a lead architect/developer on UPRR projects to support the design and
development of initiatives for UPRR applications which includes business
modeling, object and component modeling, data modeling, structured analysis
and
screen design. Position supports process improvements to ensure all
projects and
systems supported meet customer expectations, delivery goals, and achieve
business benefits.

Required Skills/Experience:
Knowledgeable of emerging technologies and decides which ones to apply
within
their domain. Incumbent should have at least 8+ years experience in an
applications environment involving multiple platforms. Have a high level of
architecture skills and experience, and a broad understanding of various
technologies including: `J2EE, JAVA, HTML and Web Page Design (3 years).
`C/C++,
Oracle, Internet technologies, Design Document/ Specification Writing, and
Systems Design (3 years). `Knowledge of Tuxedo Messaging software from BEA
and/or experience with CoolGen would be useful (3 years). Strong
communications
skills are essential; must possess an ability to write succinctly and make
effective presentations. Must have strong interpersonal skills.

3) Our Kansas City office is conducting a search for a 6 month (Contract To
Hire) position located in Kansas City, MO.

Position Description:  Act as the Sr. Developer doing new product
development,
working on an exciting and very cutting edge desktop application. This C
based
application targets windows 95 and up and will have a customer base in the
millions.

Skill Sets Required:
   Experience including development of an LSP (layered service provider)
using
   Win32
   Advanced software algorithm design skills.
   Working knowledge of software development fundamentals.
   Expert problem-solver. Sorts through complex issues and conducts
comparative
   analysis of multiple solutions.
   Skillfully synthesizes large quantities of complex information under
   pressure. Distills it to the most critical issues and draws accurate
   conclusions, taking into account a high degree of uncertainty.
   Expert at analyzing complex functions, procedures, and problems to find
   creative, logical, and effective solutions.
   Encourages open communication by listening attentively and actively.
Seeks to
   fully understand information from many points of view.
   Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
   Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and platforms
   include LANs, software and hardware, programming techniques and database
   technologies.
   Extensive knowledge of networking standards, protocols, security,
   troubleshooting, and performance tuning. Kernel mode development a plus.
   Takes initiative to become an expert at the job. Has a thorough
understanding
   of the job's role in the organization's success.
   Advanced C programming skills, with experience working on
commercial-grade
   software projects.

Let me know ASAP if you have any referrals.

Thanks!

Elisa Wagoner
Client & Employee Relations Manager
The Triple-I Corporation