Everest

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 13 00:04:32 CDT 2002

I wonder what those are specifically? Phone extras or
tv extras? It's been about a year since my mother got
hooked up, so I imagine there could be some changes.
Who knows? Even at $88/mo, its a steal compared to
$50/mo from Comcast, $33/mo from SBC, and ??? From
cable tv (I dont know cuz I dont have it).