Computer Garage Sale

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 12 00:16:43 CDT 2002

Naw, I can't sell it. It's my wife's box right now.
It's got 64mb of ram, 2.5Gb hard drive. It has 98se on
it (she wont even touch linux) and runs Office XP just
fine. It's a rather nice box, cept' for not being able
to get into the bios easily... Just keep your eyes
open, there is always someone wanting to upgrade, and
willing to part with their old stuff.

Btw, yes, I used to run Red Hat 6 w/ Gnome on it just
fine. Dont know how good it would do with the later
ones though...