The Penguin and Clutches... Bad Mix.

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Tue Aug 6 03:48:49 CDT 2002

Mine is pretty close to that!  The bike itself is 20 years old bought
second hand from a friend.  I use it as the tractor to pull the trailer
for my kids to ride in when we go riding.  Toss in another twenty pounds
for water, the emergency tool set and those ever-present favorite toys
that must go absolutely everywhere that the kids go. . .

Bike
	 40
trailer
	 50
Kid #1		 38
Kid #2		 35
Me
	175 (the bike riding IS starting to pay off!!!)
Total
	338

I figure the 5 mile round trip to daycare burns as many calories as
backing up that 200 gig hard drive to 3.5 inch floppies!  (That includes
carrying them into the house from the car!)

Now the bike I ride when the kids are at school weighs 22 pounds, so it
is less than 200 pounds with me on it!