KCLUG/KULUA meeting with maddog

Jim Herrmann JimH at ItDepends.com
Fri Aug 2 04:28:33 CDT 2002

Man, Hal.  Sorry I have to miss this one, but I'm playing bass with Fast
Johnny Ricker on Sunday evening at Washington Park for Blue Sunday, and
Saturday we are going to get together for one final run through of his songs.

If anyone can make it down to Washinton park on Sunday evening August 11 from
6:00 to 8:00, then you'll get to hear some great blues rock guitar.  It's a
real honor for me to be playing behind someone of Johnny's caliber.  Come
check us out.  Oh yeah, if you want to hear some of Johnny's music, check out
http://mp3.com/fastjohnny and enjoy.

Have fun talking to Mad Dog.

Peace,
Jim Herrmann