how much does career suicide cost?

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 2 01:58:16 CDT 2002

That's exactly it. People are losing jobs, and
everyone else has no faith in the economy. The
mortgage companies are just trying anything they can
to pull in some business. Those that are not affected
by this economy are taking advantage of (as they
should) the lower interest rates thrown out by the
mortgage companies and banks. I would too if I could.
Not too long ago, right after 9-11 the automakers were
throwing out insane deals. If you had the money, that
was the time to buy.