An RFP... sort of

Seth Dimbert s.dimbert at fhmr.com
Thu Aug 1 15:20:37 CDT 2002

I don't want to abuse the List, so I'll keep this brief.

I'm looking for someone to do some custom website design for me. I'm
starting up an online business and require a dynamic, secure, website to
provide:

 - A searchable database of products
 - An idiot-proof back-end web tool to update the product database in
batches
 - A CRM function
 - Credit Card and PayPal functionality

Let me make this clear: ***I DO NOT WANT ADVICE ON HOW TO BUILD THIS ON MY
OWN.***

I'm looking for a proposal from interested, local, freelance programmers who
can construct an e-commerce site for me, for a fee. The ideal candidate
should be:

 - able to turn things around quickly,
 - able to help me concretize my vision without overwhelming me with
technical details,
 - able to provide real-life, live, online examples of similar work (s)he's
done, and
 - able to meet with me, face-to-face, in the evening in or around Overland
Park.

Anyone interested should contact me off-list for more information.

Thank you,

-SD