Searching...

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 1 02:09:22 CDT 2002

Career suicide is what they have already commited...
by waiting until the 3.8 billion dollar "accounting
error" was exsposed is 'criminal'. A company that big,
I could fully understand $100,000 'missing' or
missapropriated. But 3.8 BILLION dollars??? Like I
said, its criminal. It was nothing short of deception.
They basically ripped off the stockholders. Which for
you and I that would be called fraud, and we would go
to prison for such an offense. But somehow when a
company of that size has this happen, the execs start
pointing fingers and say they had "no knowlede" of
such things. It's really sad.