Searching...

crash3m at trelane.net crash3m at trelane.net
Thu Aug 1 01:39:48 CDT 2002

We're you aware that 80% of this 'financial swat team' are accountants?
Not many people are and the mass media isn't exposing it.  All I can
say is if I were the CFO/CEO of a large corporation I'd keep my mouth
shut, any accountant that did find and report improper accounting
practices would be committing career suicide.

ML