GCC Compiler

Timothy R. Morley morley at cheerful.com
Mon Apr 29 19:52:13 CDT 2002

Why do you say that?  I've never had any problems compiling anything on a
Redhat box using the gcc-2.96 compiler.  Go to www.bero.org and you will find
a writeup about the gcc-2.96 that ships with Redhat.  For some reason I can't
get to that site right now otherwise I'd send the exact link. He has a good
write-up about it.

timm