VNC

Cockerham, Bill bill.cockerham at aquila.com
Wed Apr 24 14:54:43 CDT 2002

I think it was here that I saw it mentioned, but there is a son-of vnc out
there called tightvnc.  It is supposed to use bandwidth better due to
compression.  I have played around with it, but haven't really had a chance
to dig into it.  You can find it at http://www.tightvnc.com

Bill

You can also download the source from here as well, and it has automatic ssh
tunneling support built in.  Haven't had a chance to check that out yet
either.