ADV:Harvest lots of Target Email address quickly

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Apr 22 20:48:56 CDT 2002

Too, bad Qt 3.0 and KDE 3 aren't backwards compatible!

I'm sorry but you hit a really sensitive spot.
Just installed Koffice 1.2 beta because Koffice 1.1.1 won't run on KDE 3
I really hate to see software that won't run older applications.
Adding new nifty faster code shouldn't override compatibility with
older slower less nifty stuff. Ok maybe not really really old stuff,
but...

I mean how would it be if every time they repaired the roads we had to
go
out and buy new vehicles!
Grrr...

Well, anyway. I got the new gentoo set up with printing, sound, gif
suuport, CD Writing,
KOffice, and kemerge. Now I need to install Netscape 6.x, java for my
wife and
maybe Star office, or WP or something. Some programming tools for me,
add sshd to the boot,
and add some firewall rules.

Very nice distro.

Brian