ADV:Harvest lots of Target Email address quickly

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Mon Apr 22 15:14:13 CDT 2002

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002, DCT Jared Smith wrote:

> Piping in from the corner few will appreciate, but which
> should be represented for complete context:
>
> 1. Having voluntarily left lists where the moderator boots users, or
> deletes posts which are critical of his personal style, I propose we
> keep the list exactly as it is. I prefer spam to tyranny. A decision we
> make now will have effects years into the future, as we propose to
> deal with other social issues impinging on KCLUG in a lucid,
> long-term manner.

Wow - it's apparent to me that Jared gives these things much more
thought than I do.  (Or at the very least, has more foresight.)

I reflect on my last post on this thread, and now hang my head as I
couldn't agree more with Jared on this.  I appear to be somewhat
double-minded now.  How do we find balance?

I must concede that hitting the delete key all these months certainly
hasn't hurt me any.  What now shall we do?

Dustin

--
"They use different words for things in America. For instance they say
elevator and we say lift. They say drapes and we say curtains. They say