Load Balancing under Linux

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Fri Apr 19 21:10:24 CDT 2002

At 03:54 PM 4/19/02 -0500, Aaron wrote:

</smaller></fontfamily>

currently have two ADSL lines in my house, each from a different service
provider.  I would like to load balance over both of them.

</smaller></fontfamily>

available, but I'd like to use a Linux solution if at all possible.  The
question is... does anyone know of a Linux solution that will do this for
me?

</smaller></fontfamily>

</smaller></fontfamily>

</smaller></fontfamily>

</excerpt><<<<<<<<

Funny, I needed something somewhat similar.  I've got my LRP box with
disk that keeps humming away, but today I lost my DSL for about an hour.
I need to have a LRP disk that will dial out via modem and connect.  Then
if (when) I have my once a year outage (knock on wood) I will still be in
business.  I would like to try running a cable modem with DSL also.
Redundancy is neccessary for my business.

-- Bradley Miller