Geeks on call 1

mac ten dlegion at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 19 04:45:18 CDT 2002

Greetings all,
I live in independence M.O, my address is 1408 N.
osage Trl.  Im right off 24hwy and kentucky.

Is there anyone in the area that might be interested
in helping me out with my linux problems?
I dont want to sound needy but I am!  I finally was
able to make the first iso for mandrake 8.2, I
installed it but it only boots into runlevel 3 after
failing to load into runlevel 5.

I dont know what im missing, I dont have the other two
discs and it would be close to impossible for me to
get them (im on dialup and it sucks)besides that I
could use a real person to give me some hints, tips,
tricks, shortcuts.  I have books and How To's out the
wazoo's, what I need is a selfless individual
dedicated to linux that would not mind spending a few
hours helping a hopeless case like myself.

I know Im asking a lot, If I had a best friend that I
could bother I would but all my friends use windows
and hate linux or are afraid of change.  I could use a
linux buddy :)

Im more than willing to do what ever you tell me too
as long as Im not spending money because I have
none(broke) :(  hence the dialup.  Im begging now, so
it seems, I just really need some help here.
If nobody wants to take this mission, I understand.
It's dangerous, chances of survival are slim, I will
test your patience and then some, you might even
consider having me taken out bdfore it's over.

Thanks for listening to my whine

Aldis A Tuck