Dwindling resources

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at opus1.com
Thu Apr 18 21:39:30 CDT 2002

You know, I'd hate to loose this list, it makes a great resource in a time
when we're loosing a lot of the Linux resources I'd come to count on.
TheDukeofUrl is gone - used to be a great source for hardware reviews for
Linux systems.  He was fair and bought his own hardware though, and there's
no money in that.  Now all that's left are the corporate shills who never
say anything bad about a product because the manufacturer might pull
advertizing or not send them free samples any more.  And Linux Magazine, 108
pages in November of 2000, is now down to a mere 64, and on cheaper, lighter
paper at that.