debian

hanasaki hanasaki at hanaden.com
Wed Apr 17 19:04:55 CDT 2002

I chose debian becuase its the "hard" version.  I wanted to learn alot.
  After 8 yrs out of Unix, it took me two weeks to get up and running well.

Start with "woody" from the testing tree.  Its very stable.  And upgrade
to the kernel 2.4.17 from the 2.2 as soon as you are running.  That will
fix a bunchO bugs and provide iptables over ipchains.
	cdimage.debian.org

I can make you copies, if needed, this weeked, if you can meet me to get
them in Olathe area.