hardware question

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Thu Apr 11 22:05:58 CDT 2002

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002, Becker, Rob wrote:

> Does anyone have older laptops that might be appropriate for such a
> project available for sale?  Although a display would be nice for the
> initial build, I assume that it would be completely unnecessary for
> the day to day functioning of the player, so I'm not sure I even need
> a fully functioning laptop.  Any ideas, hints, tips, trick, pointers,
> links and or comments greatly appreciated. Thanks. Rob

You might look at surplusexchange.org to start...
Something else you may look at is one of those really small pc's like
what Spacewalker makes.  I have one that's pretty tiny.

While at telectronics yesterday, they were showing off a $150.00ish LCD
screen that was like 4"x6"... something like that might work out pretty
nice.

Dustin

--
Majority, n.: That quality that distinguishes a crime from a law.