Greetings

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Apr 10 15:14:39 CDT 2002

Stop picking on the new guy!
Give him a week or two to get his feet wet.
You people are a bunch of Vultures! ;')

Welcome Warren. Does FreeBSD have a journaling filesystem now?
Last time I installed FreeBSD the first  time the power went off it
trashed the HD and refused to boot. I installed Linux over it.
[Please answer off list, since it is OT, and these people are merciless]
;')

Brian