Further adventures in Firewall upgrades

Lucas Peet lpeet at eccod.com
Wed Apr 10 15:11:21 CDT 2002

> I contribute little to the KCLUG list but nattering blogs of negativism.

Scarcasm, I hope?  If not..."If you don't have something nice to say, say
nothing at all!"

> Elsewhere, here is a perfect example of something I just completed, which
> fits within the scope of my rant (fixing problems instead of complaining),
> and deals proactively with a problem I found with PHP-session script
> samples.
>
> http://www.trios.org/php/sessions/index.php

This is some *good* stuff to post to the list.  Kudos for figuring it out -
I'll probably use it in the near future! (Thanks in advance!)  ...It's a shame
this is what it took to get you to post it though...

-Lucas