LugList Question (digest version)

J. Eric Gilliland patzeric at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 01:54:18 CDT 2002

<Is there a Daily Digest available for the list?
<
<If not, is this beyond the capabilities of this
<august body? I simply can't handle the volume of
<mail I'm getting and I'd hate to give it up... I
<learn a lot by lurking.
<
<-SD

I agree, I would love a daily digest version of this
list.

Eric Gilliland

=====
J. Eric Gilliland
patzeric at yahoo.com
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.
                                  Henry V Act 4 Scene 3