Introducing a gnu/Linux Distribution from Software Vigilantes!

SVigilante2002 at netscape.net SVigilante2002 at netscape.net
Mon Apr 8 04:00:25 CDT 2002

I recently obtained your LUG information from Linux Online and would like to offer your group a
free pre-release copy of our new GNU/Linux OS Distribution to be available at the end of this year.
If you are interested in recieving a pre-release of our distribution for your User Group, please
respond back by May 15, 2002, and we will send you the proper request form. The pre-release will
ship this summer.

The goal of our distribution is to create a completely user-friendly, home edition operating system
based on the Linux kernel.  We are developing a GUI Boot Loader (for multiple OS configurations)
and a GUI installation package (for ease of use for Linux veterans and non-technically inclined
newbies alike).  The only thing we ask in return is for your LUGs feedback on our project as it
progresses toward its completion later this year.

Our official website will be up by mid-May where you and your LUG members may obtain further
information and progress reports on our project.  We will also make the official public release
available to members of LUGs (as well as the LUGs themselves for resale) for an extremely
discounted rate (because we have "KNOW-HOW" but "no money"!  Projects like this take alot of time
and money to finish, and the green stuff doesn't grow on trees <g>). Regardless, if you do recieve
a pre-release copy of the distribution, please make sure that you are able to burn copies for your
LUG members.

This will be the only announcement from us you will recieve unless you respond back with a request
to be placed on our news list. If you would like further information regarding us (Software
Vigilantes) or our GNU/Linux project, feel free to contact me at SVigilante2002 at netscape.net or
visit our website that will be up and running next month.

Thanks for your time, and happy hacking!

-Anthony Gonzales
 Software Vigilantes

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of
buying online with Shop at Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/