Network Monitors: ethereal

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at opus1.com
Thu Apr 4 22:35:21 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dustin Decker" <dustind at moon-lite.com>

> I would probably be a decent idea to move away from Red Hat 6.2 which
> you mentioned earlier in this thread too.  Pretty dated.

Yeah, that's one of those things I've been meaning to get around to, but it
just sits there and runs so there's not much motivation.

I don't think downloading and compiling would be a good idea - at best I'd
get stuck with 58+ failed library dependencies.  I know my libraries are
pretty out of date from trying to install other stuff.