static IP options

Chris Rickert CRickert at hntb.com
Mon Apr 1 23:25:51 CST 2002

What kind of website are you wanting to set up?  I have 3 websites all with
real domain names running off of cable *not a business account.  They don't
seem to care since the sites don't generate much traffic.  I use a free
dynamic dns service with my domain name and dynamic ip.  whenever TWC
changes my IP number, i simply log into my account with my dns provider and
change the ip. TWC hardly ever changes my IP.  I think it's changed 3 or 4
times since last march.

madjack

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are NOT the intended recipient or
the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you
have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.