Linux Email and financial apps

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Oct 29 19:55:13 CST 2001

I knew Appgen was working on a commercial accounting package. It looks
like it has come out of vaporware status.

My mistake. There does appear to be one that will import QuickBooks. I
am now waiting on AppGen to reply to my request to see if it really
does.

I was out at their site earlier and pulled down a Linux copy of MyBooks
(58MB).
At $99 it would be a good purchase for a commercial quality accounting
app.

Maybe I'll be building a Linux box for a friend soon. Will keep you
posted.

Thanks for the input,
Brian