Meeting within the meeting

DCT Jared Smith jared at dctkc.com
Mon Oct 15 18:01:51 CDT 2001

Is that meeting within the meeting during the meeting
which is the meeting, or during the meeting after the
meeting?

Meeting () {
    echo 'Meeting beginsn';
    Meet();
    // this is the meeting within the meeting, this code could
    // be within the meeting after the meeting, but not everyone
    // knows where NKC is, so we put it here, within the meeting. :-)
    MeetingWithinMeeting();
    echo 'Meeting ends.n';
}

MeetingWithinMeeting() {
    echo 'We are now within a meeting within a meeting';
    Meet();
    echo 'Now we are adjourned from the meeting within a meeting';
}

MeetingAfterMeeting() {
    $numpresent = $stillpresent;
    echo 'This is the meeting after the meeting.n';
    Meet();
    echo 'Time to go home and get some sleep.n';
}

Meet() {
    global $numpresent;
    for ($i=0; $i<$numpresent; $i++) {