Linux Certs, and study sessions.

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Oct 15 14:38:19 CDT 2001

I have a LPI level 1 cert book, quick card, and training CD. This is the
basic certification test (first test). It is a good book and the quick
card is useful. I have read through it once and taken the quizzes and
tests in the book, but not the CD. I would be willing to "donate" the
book to the group.