ATT 3B2 Parts

Mike Coleman mkc at mathdogs.com
Sun Oct 14 19:59:15 CDT 2001

"Paschich Ron/Terry" <rpaschi1 at elp.rr.com> writes:
> I need to buy ATT 3B2 computer parts. I hope you can help with the names of vendors.

Deffenbaugh?  :-)

Didn't they stop making those in the late '80s?  Actually, a 3B2 was my first
hands-on experience with Unix.  It was just like DOS, except that when I
entered the command 'vi', I had to reboot the machine to get out of it.  :-)
That machine put me off of Unix for another couple of years...

Mike

--
Our local university offers a three hour course, College Algebra, which covers
"elementary algebra, solution of equations, functions, exponential and