Colocation providers

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Fri Oct 5 15:26:34 CDT 2001

At 10:05 AM 10/5/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Well, there's cosimo.net and communitech.net

I'll have to cast my vote here -- I have 4 servers with Communitech, and
adding 5th (replacing one actually -- but they are working with us to
transition it).   They are great to work with.  My DSL line is through
SWBell, but they provide my bandwidth and I haven't had trouble with either
yet (knock on wood).   I've always had email support questions responded
very quickly, and I get courtesy calls every so often to see how things are
going.

Bradley Miller, Programmer/webmaster
AccessZone Design - www.accesszonedesign.com
Blue Springs, Missouri office