XP Performance

Marvin Bellamy Marvin.Bellamy at innovision.com
Thu Nov 29 21:36:33 CST 2001

Hi all, first post.  Anyone see the article (sorry, no URL) hinting that
the big hardware industry players stopped pressing the government for
stiff penalties against M$ because they realized their slumping sales
could be boosted because of XP's resource appetite?  At the time, I
didn't put much faith in it, but what I've been hearing lately has
changed my mind...