KVM Switch by linksys

Kris Bodenheimer numa at mlug.missouri.edu
Wed Nov 28 23:30:47 CST 2001

I have a 2-port linksys switch With cables, from micro-center it was 69.99,
only catch is, the keyboard freezes when switching from one box to the other,
at least between win and linux.  I think the problem is fixable but it will
require me to figure out what differences exist between the win and lin
implementation of the keyboard.  Not easy, and probably time consuming.
Before anyone buys a switch, I would recommend searching about to see if
other users have problems.  The linksys switch has virtually no image
degradation at 1152x820 at 75hz, but if you have a big huge fancy monitor,
then you will probably have to spend some real money to get a good picture.

NUMA