KVM Switch (was Console)

Chris Midkiff chris at datacaptech.com
Wed Nov 28 19:26:29 CST 2001

Please let me know how this $50 KVM works under X at fairly high resolution,
when you get it in.

I use a couple of different KVM's; a Belkin at home ($99 or so) and BlackBox
at work (~$600).  I have used some old analog type switches that look
terrible at resolutions above 800x600.  If they have improved the lower-end
models, it'll save me some $$$!

Thanks,

Chris Midkiff