Win XP and repartitioning

Joshua Bergland josh at mrj412.com
Mon Nov 19 17:53:13 CST 2001

Seems you've beaten me to the punch with the mbr answer, but I do want
to make a quick comment.

He said he's running Win ME ... This is (imho) possibly the worst
version on the 9x line, and an upgrade to WinXP will definitely result
in more stability... Now, if you want something stable without all the
added bloat of a flashy interface (although I am a sucker for a flashy
interface, the Ximian user I am), and the abilty to install more than
once,  try Windows 2000.

Joshua Bergland